Roofing Insurance Claims
In Nebraska, hail, wind and storm damage are considered an insurance loss on your homeowners insurance policy. Most Nebraska insurance companies will pay the entire cost, less your deductible, for replacing the roof if it has been damaged or destroyed. Nebraska insurance claims are considered an act of nature or natural disaster and should not count against you for future rate increases.
Compass Roofing of Grand Island specializes in accident and weather related damage repair and replacement.
- Compass Roofing will inspect all exterior roofing, gutters, siding, widows and interior painting, drywall, ceiling texture, flooring repair, and even carpet cleaning if necessary.
- Compass Roofing will help you work with your insurance company and meet with your insurance adjuster if needed.
- The Compass Roofing insurance experts can help with your insurance settlement that won’t cover your costs, or even worse, get denied.
- Compass Roofing of Grand Island, NE understands how to work with your insurance deductible.
- Compass Roofing is a quality roofing contractor in the Central Nebraska area, and their employees are trained to the highest standards, understand roofing and can ensure the work gets done right.
- Compass Roofing has experience working with most insurance companies.
Compass Roofing Insurance Claim Process
Your Compass Roofing expert will ask that you provide them with a copy of your insurance adjusters’ summary report so they can review the roofing repair or replacement work and check all measurements to ensure all damage is accurately evaluated and reported correctly.
Compass Roofing will then ensure the contracted work is in line with the insurance adjusters’ summary report, including any roof repair supplements that may need to be added if the insurance adjuster missed anything.
Every roofing insurance claim is different. Compass Roofing understands this and their trained experts are ready to help you handle all your roofing insurance claims.